I pulled out the sweater project that I started before Yule. I’m normally pretty good about reading cables and laces, and am pretty good about finding where I am in the pattern.
This time there was about four different places that I could have been on the chart, but none of them were quite right. I don’t know if I made an error somewhere the last time I was working on this project, or if something just wasn’t as clear as it should have been on the chart. I wasn’t fond of the idea of slowly tearing out each row until I found a place on the chart so I just tore the whole thing out.
It’s not a horribly complicated cable though and I’m reading it just fine now, so the sleeve band is moving pretty fast. And I love this color. It’s making me happy just to look at it. I made myself a deal-I have to clean after 5 rows, but it doesn’t have to be a long stretch.