Mint! Even I can’t kill mint!
But what do you do with it when you have it?
3. Chop into salsa in the place of cilantro (which tastes like soap. Yes, I’m one of those people).
4. Simmer in a simple syrup and strain; use in coffee
5. Add a leaf to each jar of fruit you can to infuse into the slices.
6. Infuse into water with cucumbers
7. Chew it to freshen your breath
8. Finely chop and serve with tomatoes and cucumbers
9. Add to pickles or salad dressing
10. Plant near door ways or garden edges to detract pests like fleas and ants
Bloggers-I have started a new group board on Pinterest. Open to all DIY, craft, food, or other creative blogs, I would love to have you join. Joining instructions are posted on the board-join here.
Please, stop by this week’s Inspired Weekends!